Meet Your Future Team:
The Visual Merchandising Lead works alongside a group of passionate and dedicated Product Guides and store leadership team to help execute the visual merchandising and brand vision for the store. You are keenly observant, and find inspiration in the world around you; you enjoy translating that, in alignment with the brand vision, into visual changes in store that drive sales and customer engagement. You provide leadership to a group of talented Product Guides and exceptional service to our guests.Your Opportunity at ARC'TERYX:
If you were in this role now, here's what you would be doing:
- Is to lead the visual merchandising (VM) directives that detail market leading retail & training experiences, layouts, fixture placement, product presentation, display & brand excellence strategies
- Is to deliver the overarching VM vision in alignment with global consistency of VM excellence to help maximize sales, profit, and global brand positioning
- Is to present and deliver inspirational VM training workshops to your store team to drive awareness of VM excellence
- Is to execute engaging consumer experiences that deliver on our 10-year brand vision in addition to sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals.
Are you this person?
- Providing real time feedback to the Implementation & Excellence (I&E) Lead on store VM execution to influence future global product framework and assortment strategy & ensure your store team is fully informed on all VM updates
- Collaborating with your store team to ensure the category strategy, seasonal story-telling focuses, and Brand Vision land in store.
- Tracking & organizing the VM & RBE tools within the BOH dedicated space.
- Attending VM training initiatives, occasional new store openings, new season launches & provide valuable insights on the success of VM directives to your I&E lead.
- Supporting with store leadership tasks and delivering an exceptional experience to our guests through product education
- You have one or more (1+) years of VM experience with outdoor or sportswear apparel
- You are passionate about Visual Merchandising with an eye for detail
- You have exceptional guest service, communication and organizational skills
- You have good time management & organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You are enthusiastic & creative with a flair for design and color and an interest in popular culture & current trends.
- You have a strong understanding of the active apparel market within the outdoor industry, and the key outdoor activities for which we make product
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office 365, PowerPoint & Excel.
- You are willing and able to travel as required (new store openings, new season launches etc.)
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions.
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for leading is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.