The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing all technical aspects for our top managed clients and partners. This high-touch and relationship building position helps the company maintain and grow our business with managed accounts and key partners.Team Overview
Our Business Services team is responsible for presales support, onboarding, and technical account management of our most valued clients and partners. This key business function is at the heart of our value proposition and drives our growth. The team consists of highly skilled and long tenured technical implementation and support talent with a unique combination of technical skills, service aptitude, and creative problem solving.Company Perks
Competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 3-week vacation accrual, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses.Company Overview
Stamps.com , Endicia ® electronic postage solutions make it easier and more affordable to ship parcels through the U.S. Postal Service®. Our solutions have helped thousands of businesses print more than $14 billion in postage. As a long-time, trusted partner of the U.S. Postal Service, we've built our reputation on our commitment to simplifying, improving, and enhancing the shipping process for our customers. That's what we call "innovation with purpose."
Stamps.com offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly and function more successfully under the brand names Stamps.com , Endicia ®, ShipStation ®, ShippingEasy ®, ShipWorks ®, and MetaPack ®. Stamps.com 's family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 475 unique partner applications.Qualifications
Support and implement solutions for new and existing customers. Provide superior technical support to internal and external stakeholders. Support managed account portfolio growth and retention.
Support and implement solutions for new and existing customers.
- Establish a working relationship with customers, sales teams, and other cross functional teams.
- Provide technical assistance to new and existing customers.
- Configure technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into work orders including any necessary customization.
- Demonstrate how the company's product solutions provide value and support to the customer's organization.
- Answer customer questions on product functionality, usage to help solve sales support problems.
Provide superior technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as a technical resource for our larger customer and partners.
- Respond to customer and partner issues in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Generate reports for partners, customers, and sales teams with in SLA requirements.
- Troubleshooting of software interface, network connectivity, data format, and other technical issues.
- Function as the voice of the customer to drive continuous process and service improvements.
- Provide technical consultation and knowledge transfer with Technical Support, Product Management and Engineering to coordinate resolution of technical issues.
- Provide feedback to Product Management and other groups as needed.
- Perform quality assurance testing and record issues found.
- Manipulate data contained in common file formats (XML, CSV, tab-delimited, etc.)
Support customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of complex aspects of products and systems and may present/demonstrate remotely and/or at client site.
- Work in partnership with sales team to strategize sales approaches and ensure attainment of sales quotas.
- Evaluate and analyze customer systems/equipment requirements to gain knowledge understanding to assist the sale teams to identify additional sales opportunities.
Other duties as assignedEducation And/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to Five (3-5) years' experience in implementing software integration solutions and/r technical sales/service roles.
- Previous experience working with web services, XML, ODBC, and basic database queries.
- Previous experiences in data file and database manipulation of data contained in common file formats (XML, CSV, tab-delimited, etc.)
- Experience in software technical setup and integration.
- Experience in the transportation/small parcel or a related industry in a plus!
- Proficiency in range of operating systems, primarily Microsoft and/or Macintosh.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Micro Soft Excel, including the use of macros, and advanced Excel functions.
- Working knowledge of SaleForce.com or equivalent CRM tool.
- Working level working knowledge of networking, printer drivers, proxies, firewalls, etc.
- Working knowledge of web services, SQL, CSV, XLS, XML ODBC, and basic database queries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
for California residents linked here .