We are seeking individuals to join our team who have high standards and a desire to positively impact the lives of others.
The Staff Assistant (SA) is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for the Employment Support Program (ESP), ensuring operations run smoothly and efficiently. The SA is the face of the program and should excel in communication and customer service. The SA is a highly detailed, organized and an energetic self-starter who is able to function both independently and in a team environment. The SA is flexible, works well under pressure and can meet deadlines. The SA is well-versed in inclusion, equity, and culture to support the diverse populations we serve.
The Staff Assistant (SA) position in The Employment Support Program (ESP) in North Hills, adheres to the DOR/DMH COOP contract service provision standards. The SA position also supports the privately funded Work Experience (WE) internship program.
Position Location: North Hills, CA
Salary Range: $15.00 up to $17.72 per hour
Additional $1.00 per hour bilingual Spanish Differential
Position Status: Will be mostly working remote with 1-2 days in the office per week until further notice.
- Associates degree (AA) plus 6 months of clerical or administrative experience.
- Or less than a College Degree with 1-year clerical or administrative experience.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Valid California driver's license; current automobile insurance; have and maintain a clean driving record acceptable to the organization's insurance company; have immediate access to his or her vehicle during work hours.
- Must be able to be pass a fingerprint background investigation.