Main responsibilities are to perform staff level accounting tasks as requested or assigned by the controller or CFO. This role will focus on balance sheet reconciliations, monthly financial close and other general accounting duties as assigned.
· Build the analytics processes required to provide critical business intelligence
· Perform financial analysis and profitability analysis; assist in implementing new procedures in support of reporting needs.
· Help prepare division budget and revised profit estimates.
· Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements
· Support year-end requests from external auditors
· Assist the Controller with month end closing assignments such as journal entry adjustments, cash receipts, bank/credit line reconciliation and GL accounts reconciliation
· Assist the Controller in developing more efficient methods to improve the accounting process
· Prepare ad hoc reports and assist with various projects as directed Job Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field required.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal), possess excellent analytical skills and ability to work in a deadline driven environment; manage multiple assignments and be an effective problem solver
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and have experience with an ERP system
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.