Sr. Tax AccountantCompensation:
Robert Half Management Resources seeks a Senior Corporate Tax Accountant to join our client's team on a temporary basis through tax season. Reporting to a Tax Manager, you will handle the in-depth technical work for federal, state, international, and other taxes. This is a remote role.
• Responsible for researching and assessing the impact of various tax changes to ensure the proper taxation for the various jurisdictions where those changes are being applied.
• Support federal, state, and international tax compliance filings, in the form of research, work paper preparation, and form preparation; assistance with the preparation of ASC 740 work papers, provisions, calculations, and memoranda
• Assistance with Merger and Acquisitions - Domestic and International.
• Monitor the collection of tax data requested from divisions for preparation of income tax returns, return extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments.
• Prepare cash tax payment projections for two years intervals based on bank projections modified for tax adjustments for corporate group.
• Prepare and maintain "permanent schedules", including tax basis analysis, cumulative book/tax difference, stock basis and earning and profits
• Assist in preparation of tax provision for financial statement reporting under ASC-740, including deferred tax analysis and tax related financial disclosures (FIN48).
• Review tax depreciation using BNA software and its components for corporate group.
• Preparation and distribution of tax packages for data collection to prepare income tax returns.
• Preparation of tax calendars and payment schedules for return to be filed in taxable year.Job Requirements:
Corporate Tax, Corporate Tax Compliance, Corporate Tax Return, Corporate Tax Department, Annual Income Tax Provision
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.