Sr. Creative - Copy (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a multidisciplinary Sr. Creative with a copywriting and conceptual background to support creative development and execution for a top tier brand client in the gaming industry. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution and high level concepting. The ideal candidate is a mixed media creative with a passion for culture, specifically gaming culture, who possesses a strong understanding of how it shapes culture. You have a proven track record collaborating with teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priorities within the program.Responsibilities
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Articulate concepts and executions in writing with rationale.
- Build pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions.
- Present work internally and to clients.
- Manage design requests and work with Post Producers to delegate to team members.
- Concept and art direct shoots to deliver innovative creative that is on brand and on strategy.
- Work closely with the Brand and Production teams to prioritize requests.
- Create and interpret creative client briefs to conduct brainstorms.
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms.
- Ensure detail-oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Effectively communicate challenges and opportunities up to the ECD.
- Hands on execution of some design deliverables when needed.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Cast a creative vision for clients and continually push them towards higher performing directions.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your art directing, design, writing and leadership skill sets.
- Mentor other Creatives across the organization.
- Onboard, manage and guide freelance creatives/designers as needed.
- Support new business efforts as needed, inclusive of pitching to prospective new clients.
- Inspire and build with other creatives.
- Always have your finger on the pulse of entertainment culture, specifically video game and surrounding subcultures.
- 5-6 years of developing strategic creative for brands.
- Practiced presentation and communication skills.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social-first storytelling.
- A deep passion for gaming and/or experience working with brands in the video game industry is preferred. A passion for/knowledge of multiplayer battle arena video games is even more desirable.
- Well-versed in types of storytelling and structure from scripted to non-scripted.
- Solid understanding of strategy and how data informs creative.
- Expert understanding of design methods, history and terminology.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, Adobe CS and Trello.
- Understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude.
- A passion for music, entertainment, sports and culture.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
This organization participates in e-Verify.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company matching 401K
- Cell phone and Wellness Reimbursements
Apply for this job