LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Taylor Design, voted Best Firm to Work For by the Zweig Group for 2 years in a row, is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Professional to join our Northern California team as an integral member of the team working on firm-wide marketing campaigns and collateral. This position could be out of our Sacramento or San Francisco office. The successful candidate will work with the firm's marketing team members and Office Leaders on all marketing efforts - proposal production, business development, brand communications, social media, and public relations. The position works collaboratively alongside all other corporate development and project team members, as well as freelance and contract employees and is the perfect position for someone to take a lead in our growing Northern California region.
- Work with the design team to produce project proposals ensuring quality control and brand consistency in format, design and content
- Responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials: proposals, brochures, project data, employee data, photographs, and related files; assures that project and resume data is current, accurate, and appropriate
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Awareness and knowledge of status and details of major company projects
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent education or experience preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years applicable experience; within the AEC Industry a bonus.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe InDesign preferred
- Graphic design experience a plus.
Our firm's culture attracts people who believe in the opportunity for design to make a difference, and the idea that we can best create possibilities by developing lasting relationships with clients that share our values. As an employee-owned firm, we work together to succeed together.
To learn more about this opportunity and others please visit Jobs.WeAreTaylor.com.