Walnut Creek, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst II - Epic in Walnut Creek, CA This job will have the following responsibilities:
- The Service Desk Analyst II - Epic works within established procedures for the Service Desk to manage reasonably complex requests from inception to implementation.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with JMH end users for problems encountered in connection with the use of supported systems.
- Provides ITS solutions and services which ultimately contribute to patient safety and care. Core Competencies Patient/Customer Experience
- Makes oneself fully available to the patient/ customer, particularly if the patient/customer is going through a critical or challenging period that requires JMH support.
- Takes actions beyond normal expectations by providing superior quality of care and service. Prevents problems from re-occurring through patient/customer education and/or by addressing faulty procedures or improving upon current work.
- Patient/Customer Communication Asks a series of clarifying questions to get to the root of a need, situation, problem, or opportunity.
If you're interested in a new role, please reach out to
For immediate consideration, please attach your resume. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at