Analytics company seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a Direct Hire position. Senior Tax Accountant will be reporting directly to the Controller and will be responsible for all state sales tax filings and managing/reconciling cash positions.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare and review of work papers to support the Company's sales & use tax returns and property tax filings.
- Support sales and property tax-related audits, which includes gathering workpapers and documents.
- Participate in the modification and improvement of existing processes to reduce future audit risk
- Research tax regulations and tax rules to support projects and initiatives
- Manage and oversee tax rates, tax classification and exemption documentation
- Respond to tax related inquiries
- Record bank transactions and perform month end bank / cash reconciliato
- Assist with ad-hoc project
- Bachelor's Degree required
- at least 2 years of Tax experience
skills: Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.