If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Host-side Software Development Team. This team provides software products, tooling, and libraries that simplify the user experience augmenting our embedded servo products while adding functional value to the design and integration of motion systems. Due to recent growth, we are in need of a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in C++, MFC, and Visual Studio.
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Software Engineer is a key contributor within our Host-side Software Development Team partaking in the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions, and providing high levels of system support. Must be able to interpret and articulate business needs and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions. Must be able to work independently and on a team.
What You Need for this PositionMore Than 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
Nice To Have
- Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of interfacing with hardware/firmware over USB, RS 232/485, CAN, and/or TCP/UDP.
- Familiarity with agile software development
- MFC/ATL/Boost libraries
- Developing code for servo motor motion control
What's In It for You
- Competitive Based Pay
- Great Company Culture
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TR4- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Tyler Ruzi - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.