This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity for a strong Mobile Developer with REACT NATIVE experience.
We are an industry leading SaaS Company known for our AI-powered solutions! Our cutting edge software suite empowers businesses of all sizes to optimize their data on a secure platform! We now have an urgent need for an innovative Mobile Developer to lead the design and development of our cross-platform mobile applications! The ideal candidate will work closely with our R&D and UX teams to produce cutting edge applications as well as collaborate with Senior Executives to create high-level design concepts.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Industry Leader in the AI technology space
- Passionate technical team from top companies
- Tons of room for upward career growth and ability to be the Technical Lead right out of the gate!
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years of experience building mobile applications in a professional setting
- Strong experience with React Native
- Comfortable creating and modifying Java server APIs
- Experience with Git and AWS
- BONUS: experience with native modules and React workflows (Redux, Realm, Jest, etc.)
What's In It for You
- 100% REMOTE
- Competitive salaries (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Certification reimbursement
- 401(k) and much more!
So, if you're a Senior React Native Engineer with strong mobile development experience, please apply today! OR send your resume AND SALARY
requirements to me directly at: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BB7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brenna Wilson - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.