If you are a Product Manager experienced with building and launching new features in consumer-facing e-commerce, product or media environments & have a keen awareness of customer journeys, engagement and growth tactics, READ ON!
We are a $12-mil funded, recently-launched E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are looking for an analytical and tactical Product Manager to join our growing team. You will work with our Head of Product to prioritize roadmap features for development and work with our engineering teams to build the features. You're analytical, strategic and customer-focused. We are looking to you to scale our services and experiences while leveraging testing and analysis to optimize efficiencies.
If you're an experienced Product Manager with enthusiasm for Cannabis Tech and building stellar customer experiences, APPLY NOW!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We were funded $12 million to improve the cannabis delivery experience with better prices, efficient delivery & superior customer service. We have the backing of a top VC in the space, and are already partnered with superior distributors and delivery services. We are growing our product and engineering team and looking for PMs to work with our Head of Product to scale our platform and provide an unparalleled e-commerce experience in a growing industry!
What You Will Be Doing
- E-commerce / DTC product development
- Working with front & back-end engineers for feature development
- Writing detailed requirements
- User journeys, user experience, marketing analysis, growth & feature development
- Analyticals & deep testing
- User research, A/B testing, market & competitive analysis
- Product ownership - sprint planning, roadmap development, backlog grooming, running scrums
- Developing consumer web & mobile application, internal tools
- Communication - working with leadership, engineering team, operations, marketing & stakeholders; advocating for initiatives, communicating tradeoffs, supporting strategy with testing and analysis, setting expectations, and being able to share good & bad news alike.
What You Need for this Position
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get hands dirty while scaling a novel product. E-Commerce/DTC product experience and a deep interest in the Cannabis space are a MUST!
- Deep technical experience working with front and back end engineering teams to build features
- Ability to do user & competitive research, market analysis, and determine relevant features to thrill the consumer
- Experience designing A/B tests to validate ideas
- Understanding of building reliable, scalable products with an eye for design and a mind for user research & feedback
- Experience with sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Experience leading Scrum
- Ability to interface with engineers to build features
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation ($130-$155) plus early stage equity stake
- Strong benefits, flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company growth
So, if you're motivated by bringing product processes and building new features within a growing organization, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : IE1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Irina Erskine - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.