Our client closed another fund back in February, now with $8 billion in commitments and active investments.
You will be working on the team that manages the unique GP Fund (which offers terrific exposure to the Senior Partners and the decisions of the firm).
- Experienced Senior Accountant for GP Fund and highly complex Operating Company:
- Maintain Fund and GP general ledgers including, but not limited, to recording of quarterly expense, accruals and intercompany payables/receivables, investment transactions and allocations to GP's.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and assist with the 10 audits at the GP level
- Monitor cash positions, calculate, record and process Fund calls and distributions
- Interface with the Executive team, CFO, and Controller.
- Prepare and monitor cash flows to/from portfolio companies
- Assist Investor Relations with responses to information requests from limited partners
- Special projects and analysis as needed
- High growth company with very impressive track record and reputation in the industry.
- Investing their newest fund this year, a huge $4B+ Fund.
- Bartable location after SIP.
- Annual performance based bonus + phantom equity plan for all investments made after joining the firm.
- Many fun team events
- Career Growth and development, high performing team to work with, excellent mentorship and training!
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ year as Auditor ideally with Private Capital client backgrounds.
- Capable of handling complex intercompany transactions and consolidations, partnership stakes and accounting, expense allocations across various projects and portfolio companies and controls.
- Highly professional presence and excellent communication skills, you will be interfacing with the GP's of the firm for their personal stakes in the portfolios.
- Enjoys being hands on and inquisitive.
- Work directly with the Controller and CFO.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related. A CPA is a big plus.
For faster consideration, feel free to contact Charles O'Brien of Robert Half Financial Services on LinkedIn
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.