We're building our in-house engineering team! Do you enjoy working with smaller teams where your opinions and expertise can have a greater impact on a product?
Please watch this video to learn about our stage/raise/goals/product:
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of experience working at a major tech company or startup
- Prior experience managing and growing engineering teams
- Passion for working on zero-to-one products and hypothesis-driven validation
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Nice-to-haves: Entrepreneurial history or interest, growth stage experience (building for scale after product-market fit), Infra or payments experience, FAANG
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the CEO and PM in the end-to-end product development lifecycle to create impactful solutions that help Maxable scale and provide more value to customers
- Be a key player in making and executing early tech stack and system design decisions
- Gain a breadth of experience working across the stack, moving between backend, payments, front-end, infrastructure, and more.
- Learn about how to start and grow a tech company by working closely with the founders of the company
Email with your resume and cover letter. Make sure to tell us why you're excited about the ADU space and what we're doing. Include Github, Linkedin, Portfolio or other links to show off your work.
Compensation will include equity shares, salary range 130K-150K.
PS: We're hiring for junior engineer as well!