If you are a Lead Software Engineer with REACT/Redux experience, please read on!
With our HQ located in the Bay Area, we are a well funded startup, backed by top Silicon Valley investors! Our SaaS product's mission is to automate Financial Data Analysis for Enterprises. Our clients range from large enterprises like Netflix to other startups.
We are looking for rockstar engineers with proven experience in React and Redux experience who can work well in a team environment and can learn things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build Reusable components in React and Redux
- Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usage, load time of the apps
- Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate the design changes in the product
- Create CI/CD pipelines for code deployment to production
What You Need for this Position
Experience With The Following Is a Plus
- Be able to build scalable React components
- REST/GraphQL API development
- Startup experience is a big plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base DOE
- 401k matching
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Much more!
So, if you are a Lead Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS27- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
James Shramek - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.