If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with CI/CD experience, please read on!
We are located just north of the San Rafael, CA area and we are a cutting edge software company. We have proudly been in business for over 20 years and have become an industry leader in our space including several high-level awards for our product suite. We also heavily value our culture and recently awarded one of the Top Places to Work in IT.
We are looking for a Senior Level DevOps Engineer to help improve our CI/CD infrastructure. We work significantly in the cloud with AWS and Azure and will be building new infrastructure with Azure DevOps.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent work environment
- Significant room for growth
- Excellent compensation
What You Will Be Doing
- Improving existing CI/CD infrastructure
- Work with Developers though build automation
- Building new infrastructure with Azure DevOps
- Collaborate with the engineering team to troubleshoot issues with build pipelines.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 4-5 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- Devops experience
- AWS and/or Azure
- Azure AD
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with CI/CD experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Bailey - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.