If you are a Senior Accounting Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a 30 year old global leader in children's care products looking for an Accounting Professional to help us keep up with an ever growing world-wide demand for our award winning products. This is a challenging role that you can shape and leverage as a development platform to advance your career, and anticipate ample opportunity for career advancement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for month-end close, financial statement preparation, revenue accounting, post-acquisition purchase accounting, financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements. Ensures the accuracy of reported financial results within published deadlines.
- Responsible for overseeing and supporting aspects of accounting management including accounts payable operations, management and reconciliation of fixed asset ledgers, payroll and expense accruals, sales tax and local and global tax reporting, inter-company accounting and consolidations, international accounting and foreign currency matters, treasury management, among other functional areas.
What You Need for this PositionRequired
A Big Plus If You Have
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP software required
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- 5+ years supervisory experience in accounting/finance
What's In It for You
Competitive Base Salary ($95k-$140K)
Health & Wellness Benefits
Generous Employee Purchase Program
So, if you are a Senior Accounting Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Rodriguez - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.