$110000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Daniel Mok is searching for a Senior Revenue Accountant.
Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Is your goal to join a renowned company? Robert Half Finance is looking for someone like you! The Senior Accountant is responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting processJob Requirements:
- 5+ yrs of accounting experience with "customer service centric personality"
- Strong understanding of ASC-606 (SaaS): experience with revenue write-ups (5 steps to revenue recognition will probably be asked during the interview)
- Experience supporting an audit (if no public accounting experience)
- Advance Excel - VLOOKUP's, SUMIFS, pivot tables
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.