This is a contract role, open to US Residents, remote supported, West Coast hours.
Security Architect - experience of GRC across IoT, AWS and with HIPAA Compliance is required
My client is a large technical consulting company with over 8,000 employees globally, delivering large Cloud Infrastructure transformation projects to Fortune 500 clients.
A requirement has opened up for a Security Architect to undertake an assessment of a health IoT device for its integration within a massive scale AWS environment.
What the project involves:
- IoT architecture and design review
- Security analysis of devices
- Firmware reverse engineering and binary exploitation
- connected interface security analysis
- IoT platform security analysis
- IoT cloud application security analysis
What you'll bring:
- IoT security analysis and review experience within the Healthcare or Health & Lifestyle sector requiring HIPAA compliance at large scale
- AWS Architecture experience is a major bonus
C2C can be supported for the right person, W2 is preferable - Contract length, approximately 12 weeks, with additional project work to follow on.
Apply for more details - it'll be great to hear from you!