Who We Are
At Foottraffik, we drive e-commerce sales and in-store sales for retail cannabis stores and delivery services. We make the impossible possible for the cannabis industry. By utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology, we directly increase performance and revenue for our clients.
Our fulfillment team drives new customer growth for Foottraffik dispensary clients. The team is responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing customer acquisition and performance advertising campaigns.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for key members of our team to be a part of our business's scalability.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. A successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, critical to delivering breakthrough-thinking for this channel. This is a full-time salaried role with standard work week office hours.
- Responsible for the project plan and delivery of all SEO projects within agreed deadlines
- Communicate account or team updates (escalations/wins) to senior team members
- Collaborate with the client services team to achieve objectives
- Assist with client interactions, including audits, analysis, QBRs, etc., as needed.
- Stay updated on search industry trends and train the more junior SEO staff on trends, SEO strategies, best practices, etc.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Minimum 2 years of cross-channel SEO experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Search Console and Google My Business
- Previous experience with Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Experience with direct response campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Comfortable on the phone talking to different clients
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- Experience working remotely
- Experience integrating SEO into other marketing/advertising channels
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Vital project and resource management skills
- Advanced web analytics experience
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Highly skilled in all Google Drive products, especially Sheets
- Experience working within WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace