K •Coe Isom is a Top 100 consulting and accounting firm committed to serving clients, developing employees, and supporting the local community. The firm is looking to add an experienced and detail-oriented Scheduler to our office in Chico. Our atmosphere is fun, our hourly compensation is competitive, and focused training is available on the job.
If you are a positive team player who is also, energetic, reliable, and committed to the development and ongoing management of internal processes - this role may be the career advancement opportunity you seek.
What you will be doing:
- Greet and direct clients as needed at the front reception desk, serving as the face of our office
- Answer and transfer incoming calls
- Scan documents for filing and processing
- Interact with market leaders and staff to define scope of project work, identify needed resources, and determine staff assignments.
- Monitor project status, risk, develop schedules, and conduct customer and stakeholder analyses.
- Build relationships and gain the confidence and respect of firm leaders and staff
- Create a rolling quarterly Master Plan for designated projects
What the Scheduling Administrative Specialist will need to succeed:
Your ability to get input from stakeholders, listen, organize information, discern priorities, and make decisions will lead to your success in building solid working relationships and guiding us together towards a 'better way.' With information constantly flowing, you will be valued for your ability to pull it all together and solve real world problems throughout seasons of change and evolution. In addition, we value the following skills and experience:
- Confidence in answering and directing multiple phone lines
- A reputation for maintaining a cheerful welcoming attitude, even under the pressures of a deadline
- Detail orientation, coupled with the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze constraints to determine the effect of changes to schedules
- Analytical skills to evaluate and recommend scheduling and project solutions
- Ability to identify the processes and procedures needed, to think outside the box, and to recognize not what is but what is possible
- Ability to analyze the data and project capacity, including identifying and providing reports needed to manage projects and staff
- Proficiency with technology tools, including Microsoft Office products: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Associate's degree or equivalent, or greater
- Experience with data management software, ideally a working knowledge of STAR Practice Management.
- Scheduling background in environments such as accounting, finance, and professional services.
- Prior receptionist experience.
What's in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with fun as part of our core firm values.\
- Access to the latest in technology tools and resources. (We support you with what you need to be successful).
- A variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you build your skills faster.
K •COE ISOM offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave. EOE.
How to apply:
We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average administrative professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your client focus and project management style. Submit your resume profile via careers.kcoe.com. Please attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of serving clients.