Specialty: RN-Infection Control -Travel
Locations: Salinas, California
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Recognizing and isolating outbreaks of infectious diseases in healthcare settings and in the community at large.
- Serving as an advocate and educator for members of the community infected with HIV/AIDS, TB, nosocomial infections, etc. and their families.
- Prevents the spread of infectious agents, such as viruses and bacteria.
- Communicates effectively, and educates staff and others with regards to infection control best practices
- Monitors accurate data abstraction and reports and facilitates process improvements
Qualifications and Job Info
- Active California RN license
- BLS certification
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- 2-3 years of recent experience in an Infection Prevention setting
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
Email: [Click Here to Apply] />
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs