Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Performs protein titer determination of fermentation pellets and in-process samples using HPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Executes SEC, IEX and RP-purity assays following SOPs for product characterization.
- Performs protein and peptide detection assays using qualitative and quantitative techniques including UV/Vis, SDS-PAGE, and western blot.
- Assists in troubleshooting and maintaining modern analytical instrumentation.
- Executes experiments, conducts analysis and reports results.
- Maintains Standard Operation Protocols (SOPs) and reference materials
- Manage and maintain required reagents, laboratory environment, and equipment needed to carry out assignments.
- Assist research team in protein and peptide purification and prepares samples for mass spectrometry analysis.
- Prepare research reports and presentations for team meetings.
- Work closely with team leaders to complete highest priority work to reach goals and milestones.
, and Abilities:
- Ability to follow SOP's and to perform testing in a highly accurate and reproducible manner, superb attention to details and observational skills.
- Minimum of 2 years' of HPLC or mass spectrometry experience.
- Familiarity with Intact Mass and Agilent MassHunter is a bonus, but not required
- Experience with ELISA is a plus.
- Understanding or experiences with protein manufacturing or strain engineering is highly desired.
- Familiarity with peptide/protein assays development and optimization is a plus.
- Effective problem-solving/troubleshooting skills required.
- Familiarity with LC-MS, database searching and data analysis desired but not required.
- Committed to working in a collaborative manner.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Must have excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Good oral and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to effectively and clearly explain results to other team members.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
- B.S. or M.S. in the Life Sciences or related field with 2 of industry/academic laboratory experience; OR MS in biomedical sciences or related field.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.