Leading national lender is in growth mode and seeking a dynamic 100% Remote Wholesale Underwriting Manager who can join this award winning team and firm. This is an opportunity to work with a talented team where you can make an immediate impact.
This established lender is uniquely positioned to outperform the market due to it's strong executive leadership, technology, and financial position.
Please apply ASAP if you have 5-10 years of experience as a Mortgage Underwriting Manager and you're interested in a 100% remote role!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Full benefits
- Generous PTO
- Sick Time and Standard National holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- 100 % Remote role
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and mentoring a team of talented Wholesale Conventional and Government Underwriters.
- Responsible for ensuring performance benchmarks are met and exceeded while placing a strong focus on risk management, compliance and delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Responsible for personnel management to include but not limited to hiring, training, coaching, performance management, approving timecards and PTO, and monitoring customer service and productivity levels within the department
- Collaboratively work with Sales management to ensure alignment with credit risk to include assistance with new loans and structuring requirements as well as offering options for curing/overturning declinations while ensuring all state and federal compliance
- Assist in the management of the underwriting pipeline, cognizant of service levels, turn times, quality, compliance and expectations of the company
- Consistently review all Quality Control results and develop training plans and/or address concerns with individuals
- Ensure problem loans are identified in a timely manner and are restructured to reduce risk and work closely with customer service when researching credit risk issues on files
- Maintain thorough knowledge of guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure quality is top priority and never uncompromised
- Work closely with the EVP of Underwriting assisting with special projects as recommended/required
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10 years of experience Managing high-performing Underwriting Teams
- Strong Wholesale experience
- Experience with FHA, VA, Conventional, VA SAR, CDA, and USDA loans
- Experience managing a Remote UW team
- Experience with Encompass is sought
- Strong hiring and talent retention skills / expertise
- DE And / or Lapp / SAR certifications are desired
Please apply ASAP as interviews for highly qualified candidates will be conducted immediately. You can apply online or send your resume to me directly at Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chuck Cooke - VP of Recruiting, Southern Region - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.