If you are a Senior Software Engineer looking to work remotely with experience, please read on!
Located in Beautiful San Diego, CA we are a software company focussed on world-class products in defense and transportation. We are well established in the industry and are looking to continue to grow!
What You Will Be Doing
- Performs complex software engineering assignments.
- Coordinates activities for proposals/new business. Defines budget and schedule constraints.
- Coordinates and develops project concepts, objectives, specifications and resource needs.
- Researches programming system failures and designs and programs solutions. Performs complex analysis of design programming.
- Conceptualizes, develops, and analyzes engineering designs, specifications and test plans for systems and advanced technology theory and knowledge.
- Coordinates and contributes to the compilation and writing of proposal documents. Prepares design proposals to reflect cost, schedules and technical approaches.
- Recommends test control, strategies, apparatus, and equipment. Defines test schedules and test data requirements. Test and documents results.
- Prepares and develops software, codes software, and design specific enhancements.
- Maintains liaison with the customers, coordinators, subcontractors, and vendor representatives.
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points For
- 5+ years working experience
- BSCS or related
- C++ / C# / Java
- Linux (RedHat 7 / Ubuntu)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Familiarity with UDP video network transport
- Full Motion Video with 0601 metadata, and with NITF file processing with TRE metadata
- Experience parsing metadata into 0601 KLV metadata
- Experience using open source NITF processing platforms such as GDAL
- Visual Studio / Eclipse / Jira / Git
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DW8- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Devan Walls - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.