If you are a mortgage underwriter with experience, please read on!
We are a top 10 lender that is offering an incredibly competitive base, bonus, and great benefits that are unmatched by our competition. We offer long term stability and a good work-life balance to our employees!
What You Will Be Doing
- Examine overall loan documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze loan-to-value ratio, debt-to-income ratio, credit report, application, income and asset documentation, appraisal, etc., to ensure that each loan meets secondary market, investor and company standards.
- Communicate clearly with loan processing staff and loan officers in order to procure appropriate information necessary to finalize incomplete loan packages.
- Stay up to date with any changes in loan underwriting and industry guidelines.
- Closely review documentation to identify possible fraud or misrepresentation.
- Obtain additional documentation to support value where necessary.
- Identify appropriate project approval requirements; ensure file contains necessary documentation of same.
- Ensure system input is accurate; ensure Company system matches the Automated Underwriting System.
- To assure at all times compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations, and the applicable state regulatory authorities, and any applicable federal, state, and/or local ordinances, administrative regulations and statutes.
- To assure compliance with the Company policies and procedures.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of Mortgage Underwriting Experience
- DE, LAPP, SAR preferred but not required
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $130k DOE)
- Competitive Bonus Program (Averages $11k a month)
- Overtime Pay
So, if you are a mortgage underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.