Title: Remote Morgage Underwriter x 2 (Junior - Senior level)
Location: Work From Home/Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary 100 - 130k + bonus
Requirements: DE Certification or DE + SAR
Based out of Kansas City, we are a bank with a national presence looking to add some additional UWs to our remote team. We have an excellent culture and strive to make a difference within communities across the U.S. all while having fun. Our main intention is to provide professional and friendly service while exceeding the expectations of our customers.
If you are a Mortgage Underwriter with at least 3 years of experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
2 -20 Years of Experience with Mortage Underwriting and knowledge of most of the following: (open to candidates at most levels)
- FHA, VA, CONV (FNMA/FHLMC), and/or USDA loans preferred.
- Retail or Correspondent Lender experience
- Experience and working knowledge with Encompass 360 software is a plus
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and prioritize to meet deadlines
Preferred Candidates: Have DE or DE and SAR
What's In It for You
- Great Medical Package
- Competitive Compensation (DOE)
So, if you are a Mortgage Underwriter with at least 3 years of experience, please apply today or email your resume to Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NS3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Savard - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.