We are actively looking or a Relationship Manager to join our Corporate Team in our Escondido, CA office. The Relationship Manager (RM) reports to the Director of Client Services where the incumbent will focus primarily on nurturing and preserving relationships with our clients who are in the distressed debt vertical of the financial services industry. This position is highly visible, at senior leadership levels, up to and including C-suite, and is the external face of the organization to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Organization and Prioritization:
- Must be effortlessly organized and simultaneously juggle several high priority, high stakes tasks
- Understand and prioritize client processes, requests, and changes.
- Welcome ambiguity and problem solve critical assignments.
- Proactively communicate in order to mitigate unnecessary requests and follow-up
- Timely and effectively communicate impact of changes.
- Responsible for strategically prioritizing and planning key business strategies within the organization
- Responsible for improvements/enhancements/implementation of internal process changes necessary to remain abreast of all client requirements; ensure communication of such to our clients to include timely and concise communication of needed data and progress updates as required
- Meet ALL client Service Level Agreements (SLA's) through a Point of Distribution network of subject matter experts with the aid of workflow management tools
- Primary resource for insight into the overall health of the client relationships, with the ultimate goal of achieving and maintaining preferred client status
- Investigate and resolve significant client concerns
- Plan long-term and short term business objectives
- Works under general supervision from Director and clients in order to prioritize client processes, requests and changes critical to the business
- Identifies inefficiencies and creates company processes to address
- Cross-functional Communication:
- Participate in performance related discussions with clients
- Serve as an escalation point for both the Client and the Business
- Obtain buy-in and have the ability to influence to achieve shared goals
- Impose managerial courage through the escalation framework
- Drive key client process changes within the organization and remain dedicated to achieving results throughout all phases of implementation
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization and serve as the spokesperson for the Client and the Business.
- Act as a change agent for internal processes
- Serve as a spokesperson in two-way communication
- Promote Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) workflow technology to streamline processes in an effort to build a scalable, enterprise wide, infrastructure
- Responsible for cross functionally communicating updates and results
- Formulates, affects, interprets, implements policies and company best practices
Technical and/or Functional Skills:
o 3-5 years in a project, process, or program management role
o Proven track record of success for managing multiple projects with competing priority levels
o Business to Business (B2B) customer service
o Skilled in MS Office
o Financial services experience in the distressed debt vertical
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and customer support skills
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management; excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a cross functional team
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Project management designation a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be provided by ARS National Services to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as defined per Company policy.