We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Team of professionals. We are a CPA/Business Management firm with approximately 35 employees. We have an entertainment-based clientele incorporating high net worth individuals and executives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and more).
- Perform monthly reconciliation of bank statements and investment accounts for Business Management clients according to established procedures, in a timely manner.
- Disseminate information as needed, and act as coordinator of information with respect to open items and research.
- Use critical thinking skills to provide analysis and input while troubleshooting "red flag" items as they arise.
- Conduct regular audits of accounts for abnormal activity (higher or lower bank balances, audit backup for missing signatures, check sequence consistency, etc.)
- Routinely review existing accounts, and perform quality control procedures on all accounts.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
Must have an Accounting Degree and/or comparable experience with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Business Management and/or Accounting firm experience a strong plus. Must have a strong knowledge of computerized accounting software; Datafaction a plus.
We are not your typical Business Management Firm. It is a fast paced high-energy firm, which takes pride in its ability to produce exceptional high level, detailed and thorough work product. We are driven by our Core Values to provide exceptional client service.
Please reply only if you meet the above qualifications and requirements. Please provide resume and desired salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Employer will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for hiring.