Colangelo & Partners SF is currently accepting applications for a part time Public Relations Assistant for immediate hire. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with excellent writing, organizational and multi-tasking skills, in addition to great attention to detail and proactivity. Applicants should have a genuine interest in the wine and spirits industry.
You will identify and compile media clips, list of media targets, press kits and mailings, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write pitch letters and/or press releases.
- Read and identify media hits from clipping services and online resources
- Clip press coverage and assist with compilation of media placement reports
- Assist with preparation of press kits for distribution
- Identify press targets and build media lists
- Participate in brainstorms and strategic thinking sessions
- Work with and report directly to account teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working or interning at a public relations agency
- Knowledge of standard public relations tools and terminology