Do you want to become an Accountant with a Real Estate & Property firm? If you have a background in accounting, Robert Half Finance is looking for candidates like you. Your main responsibilities in this position would include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, candidates should have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy working in challenging, fast-paced environments. Along with a strong benefits package, this position is well compensated and offers the possibility to advance.
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestionsJob Requirements:
- Monthly Financial Statements experience required
- Yardi experience desired
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.