If you are a Project Scheduler with experience, please read on!
If you're passionate about applying your talents, energized by solving challenges & seeking hands-on learning experiences, join one of the Nations leading refining systems as a Project Scheduler to work on projects that own operating, gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure, this is the role.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinating resources to support projects, inspection, program execution to ensure safe compliant delivery of the work.
- Lead operations technicians to ensure execution of routine maintenance work is completed meet DOT, regulatory& preventative maintenance deadlines.
- Manage daily, weekly schedule of activities taking place on the pipeline
- Facilitate weekly planning and scheduling meetings with stakeholders to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Plan work to ensure the coordination of materials, personnel & tools are available to execute activities safely and efficiently.
- Managing & Maintaining a pipeline shutdown schedule
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Scheduling Software Certification
- CMMS (e.g. Maximo & SAP) experience
- Planning/scheduling experience, resource availability, and operational coordination activities
- Planning in Pipeline & Petrochemical industry preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salay ($90k-&140K)
- Generous PTO/Vacation Schedule
So, if you are a Project Scheduler with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Rodriguez - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.