Professional Organizer Team Leader
Coupar Consulting, LLC, is assisting Simplicity Source in their staffing needs to hire organizing assistants.
Professional organizers help businesses and individuals gain more control over time and space, reduce stress and increase productivity by providing information and ideas, structure and comprehensive organizational systems. They use tested principles and expertise to enhance the lives of their clients.
An organizer's services can range from designing an efficient closet to organizing a cross-country or international move. They offer room-by-room space planning and reorganization, estate organization, improved management of paperwork and computer files, systems for managing personal finances and other records and/or coaching in time management and goal setting. Some organizers work with specific populations such as those with Attention Deficit Disorder, the chronically disorganized, children, seniors or students.
This position is on an as-needed hourly basis and the person will be retained as an employee and required to sign the SS Employee Agreement.
Other Skills Include
- Must have good communication and management skills
- Be detail oriented
- Be organized
- Ability to act as a leader as well as a team player
- Able to give and take direction
- Trustworthy and discrete to maintain confidentiality since you will be privy to a clients' personal and confidential information
- Must possess high integrity demonstrated by keeping trade secrets, not soliciting clients or active prospects and maintaining protection of copyrighted materials and trademarks.
- Ability to ask the right questions to understand what a client wants and needs
- Ability to listen and infer what a client means
- Ability to customize organizational systems to meet client needs
- Ability to teach and transfer basic organizing skills
- Ability to visualize spatially and see the big picture
- Ability to break goals down into manageable steps
- Ability to categorize and plan ahead
- Ability to use technology to support organizing efforts
- Physical and mental endurance - ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds, go up and down stairs, go up a ladder, and other physical activities involved in a packing and moving project.
- Loyalty to owner and other team members
- Participate in periodic project and strategy meeting with company owner and other team members
- Friendly and professional phone and email communication as needed
Simplicity Source is expanding. We are looking to hire de-clutter/organizing assistants
for on-call project needs. Hours will vary and we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours; however, there will be an opportunity to advance after working several gigs.
Simplicity Source, an award-winning company specializing in organizing, move and relocation providing white glove services to clients within and around San Francisco. The process is usually to de-clutter, pack, unpack and organize.
This special candidate
Enjoys creating a stress-free space for our clients by organizing their home, office or business
Should be able to quickly assess complex clutter situations and untangle them, sort items into appropriate piles and create efficient and beautiful storage solutions
Must be a hard worker and can follow direction and work with a team
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Will be required to sign an NDA and Non-Compete AgreementIf you have not worked as an organizer, but think you are the right person for our team
Send 3 paragraphs describing any experience you may have had helping friends and family, and why you want to work with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Benefits
Hours As-needed basis
Rate To be determined, depending on experience.
Perks include Flexible schedule, ability to make a difference, deal with great clients, chance to help grow a company and an industry