Postal is the leading Experience Marketing Platform that creates memorable moments for organizations to generate leads, increase sales velocity, and retain happy customers. With the largest marketplace of direct mail, e-gift cards, personalized gifts, custom swag, and virtual events, Postal customers see significant time and cost savings when leveraging the automated system.
Postal, a venture-backed startup, is integrated with all major sales and marketing technology and led by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. Postal is made with love in San Luis Obispo, CA and is focused on taking care of employees, customers, and partners.Job Description
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team and deliver compelling content throughout each phase of the customer journey. Partnering directly with Product, Engineering, and Demand Gen marketing, you will engage your audience throughout the adoption funnel by driving integrated marketing campaigns, supporting new feature launches, identifying unexplored areas of opportunity, and driving awareness of the Postal Platform.
This is a customer focused role with a strong emphasis on creating a best-in-class customer journey and experience. A passion for being the voice of the customer and solving customer challenges with empathy and a sense of urgency will be key in this person's success.Responsibilities
- Ensure that strategies are based on aligning customer needs and wants with the overall goals of the Postal organization
- Develop industry-specific content (ebooks, infographics, blog posts, competitive playbooks, sales decks, and thought-leadership articles) to support lead generation campaigns, SEO, and sales enablement
- Performance mindset - understand how to get the most out of your marketing collateral by measuring results and taking steps to promote your content through social, email, web, partners, and sales.
- Manage projects and work cross-functionally with Marketing, Demand Generation, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business.
- Strong balance of creative and analytical, marketing and development skills.
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as product marketing, content marketing, demand generation or copywriting.
- Strong desire for excellence in the customer experience.
- Experience marketing SaaS/MarTech products highly desired.
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling - your writing evokes a positive reaction that drives affinity for our brand and grows our pipeline of leads.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Experience working in a scaling startup environment is preferred.
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us.
We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.