1. Own the product strategy for the TikTok website by driving ideation for innovative user experience and features ;
2. Collaborate with designers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new product opportunities for engagement and retention;
3. Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write product specs and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally;
4. Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations;
5. Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning with product ops.
1. 5+ years of product management experience owning content management systems at a consumer or entertainment company;
2. Rich knowledge of developing machine learning powered products;
3. Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role;
4. Ability to execute against defined tasks both tactically and strategically;
5. Experienced in performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis;
6. Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance;
7. Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
8. Team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams;
9. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.