1. Own the product strategy for APIs, innovative user experience, and features;
2. Collaborate with Company and user researchers to analyze trends and identify 3rd party integration opportunities to improve user experience;
3. Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write product specs and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally;
4. Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations;
5. Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning with product ops.
1. 5+ years of product management experience at a consumer technology company or entertainment company;
2. Knowledge of API development and integration best practices;
3. Rich knowledge of developing machine learning powered products;
4. Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role;
5. Ability to execute against defined tasks both tactically and strategically;
6. Experienced in performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis;
7. Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance;
8. Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
9. Team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams;
10. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.