Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Product Manager - Data Strategy to join our Health vertical. As Product Manager - Data Strategy, your responsibilities will include managing data focused and large-data-set driven product offerings, as well as creating and executing the product strategy and roadmaps to deliver SaaS products for one of our fastest growing businesses.
- Develop data driven Organizationels and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for products, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Design and test data driven hypotheses to expand upon and/or drive new monetization and user engagement opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics, reporting, insights, and optimization.
- 4+ years experience with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, MatLab, SAS) or other methods
- Experience with big data tools and distributed computing (eg, Athena/Presto)
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience using data driven approaches to vet problems and solutions.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.