1. Lead the vision, strategy, development and launch of measurement & experimentation methodologies for our core products;
2. Integrate quantitative and qualitative information into product requirements;
3. Define and analyze metrics that inform product strategy and prioritization;
4. Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to understand patterns and trends, identify new opportunities for growth, and ship products;
5. Build dashboards and effectively provide insights via visualization.
1. Bachelor degree in math, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative field;
2. 5+ years of experience in quantitative analysis & data science or a related field;
3. Experienced in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale and complex datasets;
4. Experience with statistics or Machine Learning methodologies is a plus;
5. Strong documentation and communication skills;
6. Experienced in performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis;
7. Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance;
8. Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
9. Team player who can collaborate with engineers and cross-functional teams.