Are you a Product Lead with experience running fast-paced development teams? Do you enjoy the challenges of startup environments?
We are a rapidly expanding media and technology startup building, growing and acquiring leading social, messaging, music and entertainment properties. Today our brands reach over 70 million people each month and our team is building and defining the future of consumer connectivity, utility and leisure. We use our proprietary SDK and owned and operated programmatic audience platform to connect consumer with socially conscious brands in real-time. Our culture of excellence and autonomy ensures our talented team of seasoned Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Business Builders accomplish our mission to enrich and empower consumers in their everyday lives.
We are looking for a talented Lead Product Manager with experience in a highly scaled environment (a focus on monetization from the gaming ). This is more of an individual contributor role with a massive opportunity for growth. You will report directly to our CPO and be able to shape the future of our product!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide detailed product insights based on key data to cross functional teams and company leaders to directly influence development
- Forecast outcomes of proposed new features on key product metrics.
- Collaborate with data scientists to create reports, dashboards, and information resources to drive better decisions.
- Conduct and share competitive research to identify industry trends.
- Analyze behavior and work closely with the cross-functional team to identify, design, and refine features that will improve the product's retention, engagement, - and monetization.
- Design and monitor experiments with clear and measurable goals to evaluate and optimize the performance of features.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to decision-makers across the organization
What You Need for this Position
The Product Owner must have 3-5 years of hands on experience with product management and be familiar with:
Nice To Have
- Previous experience working with modern development methods (Agile, Scrum, SDLC, etc.)
- Background of delivering custom REST APIs for product features
- Knowledge of data analytics for product development (SQL, Excel, etc.)
- Background leading cross-functional development teams and keep driving product timetables
- Experience with product market research and analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Startup environment experience highly desired
- Experience with advertising, video platform, gaming or messaging industry
- Knowledge of running app development and services with AWS cloud environments
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
- 100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Onsite Chef (post-COVID)
- Bonus and Stock Option Opportunities!
So, if you are a Lead Product Manager looking to work with the latest in media technology, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.