Job #22550: Psychiatry Physician - Outpatient Only - Beautiful Northern California just outside of Sacramento
- Salary ranges from $245k - 367k based on experience and responsibilities
- $5, 000 CME/year
- $5,000 per year for Board Certification
- Incentive bonus can earn up to $32K based on productivity and program compliance
- Starting bonus $15,000
- $700 to use as need for example license, annual association dues etc.
- Qualifies for federal and state loan repayment
- 4 weeks PTO first 2 years, 5 weeks PTO years 3-6, 6 weeks PTO 7 years and beyond
- 9 paid holidays
- Long term disability, Life Insurance, profit sharing after 1 st year, fully vested at 3 years of service, ability to participate in tax shelter annuity
- Health Insurance allowance $485/month (generally will pay for physician and 1/3 of family)
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to see children and adolescents a plus
- Outpatient Only
- Must hold a valid California license or in progress
- Current CPR certification
- Current DEA license
- Must be sensitive to the corporation's diverse patient population
- Will split time between 2 locations (3 days in Chico and 2 days in Yuba City) or 2-10 hour days in each.
- See on average 15 patients per day
- Can consider H1 / J1 candidates
Join a multi-specialty group of 53 doctors and 20 mid-level providers. Their services include Primary Care, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Podiatry, and more. Located in beautiful northern California roughly an hour north of Sacramento, allowing for an easy drive to the Sacramento International Airport.
If interested in this great opportunity call Noelle at