A large independent orthopedic group in San Diego, CA is seeking an experienced and board-certified pain management physician or procedurally oriented physiatrist to practice both interventional and non-interventional pain management. They need candidates that have an interest in developing and growing an outpatient pain management program. Physicians that are bilingual in English and Spanish are a plus, but not a requirement.
This position is offering a competitive salary, benefits, 401(k), and more.
With near perfect weather year-round, 70 miles of spectacular coastline, world-class attractions, and a thriving urban core, complete with a sophisticated art, dining, and nightlife scene, San Diego has earned the name California's beach city. Explore San Diego's diverse coastal, urban, and inland neighborhoods, each with its own unique flavor. Whether you love engaging with animals or thrill rides, building sandcastles or beach bonfires, there's plenty to entertain for the entire family from sun up to sun down.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Larry Watkins directly at or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, 401(k), and more
- Large independent orthopedic group
- Pain management role
- PMR or procedurally oriented physiatrist
- Interventional and non-interventional pain management
- English and Spanish-speaking a plus, not required
- Must experienced and board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail