Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a full-time Office Manager to join its team at The Meadows Malibu in California.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation, and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, offers our employees:
· Generous benefits package
· Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
· Continuous learning and growth
· Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
· Work/life balance
The Office Manager:
- Provides assistance to the Executive Director in the ongoing operations of the program by implementation of policies and procedures, program handbooks.
- Provides coordination between Meadows intake, inpatient programs, Compliance Dept. & Business Office.
- Assists the Executive Director in deployment of the program.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required. Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related Field preferred.
- Two years of administrative / clerical support experience required.
- Minimum of two years' experience in behavioral health field preferred.
- Prefer experience working with specialty services (Trauma, Chemical Dependency, Eating Disorders) in a program setting.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
It is the policy of MBH to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
In light of the core mission of MBH and those we treat, we are a drug free program and do not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.