If you are a Loan Processor with experience in high-retail environments, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Competitive pay, health, dental, prescription drug coverage, 401K with company match and vision
Short and long-term LTD, summer work hours, education and training reimbursement. Eligible for Bonuses!
Privately owned company with award-winning safety culture. Long-term growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines for quick and accurate answers
- Provide quality assurance on all loan approvals
- Analyze borrowers credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation
- Ensure loans meet both agency and government guidelines
- Accurately calculate borrowers income and debt-to-income ratios
- Review conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate
- Communicate loan decisions to internal departments in a timely manner
- Works closely with Account Managers, Lending Officers, and Management to answer specific loan questions or verify condition and documentation request
- Maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external customers
- Prioritize work queue to ensure service level agreements are met
- Consistently meet or exceed established minimum quality productivity goals
What You Need for this Position
- Comprehensive knowledge of mortgage underwriting guideline
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage regulations and compliance issues
- Familiarity with Encompass loan origination system is preferred
- Ability to train and lead others
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance Bonus
So, if you are a loan processor with the above described experience, please apply or email your resume to me at Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DG7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Danny Gross - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.