Headquartered out of New Jersey, we are one of the Top 10 privately held, non-bank Mortgage Lending Firms in the US. For 25+ years we have prided ourselves on putting our employees and customers first and letting growth and profit follow from that.
If you are looking for a stable company that will provide your great opportunity for career growth, read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote role with a full office set up provided for you!
- Opportunity to work for one of the Top 10 Private Mortgage Lenders in the nation
- Unbeatable compensation & benefits package
What You Will Be Doing
- Prepares closing loan package necessary for individual loan types in accordance with Bank
and Investor guidelines as well as Secondary Marketing commitments and requirements.
- Ensures the timely movement and closing of approved loans through the pipeline.
- Contacts Title Companies, Attorneys, Loan Officers, Processors and Insurance Companies to
obtain documentation necessary to close mortgage loans.
- Monitors loan status on a continual basis to ensure that timely/qualify standards are
- Advises all parties of any changes or issues that may occur to ensure high quality standards
and customer service.
- Performs a pre-closing quality review of loan files prior to releasing closing package.
- Reviews all preliminary documents provided from attorney/title company to include, but
not limited to: Title binder, survey, termite report, Hazard/Flood insurance binder, Deed,
HUD1 Settlement Statement, Power of Attorney and/or Trust documentation.
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years experience as a loan closer in a high volume environment
- Retail Mortgage experience
- Experience with Encompass (Required)
- Recent experience with Conventional & FHA loans
What's In It for You
- Bonus Structure
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Sick Time & Standard National holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
So, if you are a Mortgage Loan Closer with Encompass experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : IA1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Belle Arriaga - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.