Mortgage Fulfillment Center Manager
Remote in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones
Oversees day-to-day productivity of mortgage operations fulfillment center and direct reports and monitors metrics and reports to ensure department efficiency. Manage employees, set objectives, and assign work/projects related to loan processing, underwriting and funding. Update internal procedures and train staff on existing, new and changed federal and state regulations. Ensure overall quality and integrity of loan files while maintaining quality customer service.
· Eight years total work experience in progressively responsible positions in mortgage loan processing, underwriting and/or funding; three of which include managing ops personnel.
· Expert level knowledge of overall mortgage lending processes, including Underwriting, Funding and Loan Processing, conventional/FHA, USDA VA and Bond Program underwriting loan requirements, regulatory compliance and asset protection.
· Results and metric driven, capable of motivating a team to reach goals and drive initiatives.
· Expert level knowledge of valid documentation related to the processing consumer mortgage applications (e.g., tax returns, financial statements and records, verification of income and deposits, etc.).
· Expert level knowledge of federal, state, and regulatory requirements/guidelines related to consumer mortgage lending and internal processes and controls.
· Ability to be patient and train less experienced team members, respond to questions and build capability.
· High school diploma required; some college courses/technical training preferred.
Essential Functions Include, but not limited to:
· Oversee the day-to-day activities of the operations fulfillment center.
· Monitor and manage overall pipeline and daily, weekly and monthly metrics for team to maximize productivity and efficiency.
· Coach and hold team members accountable for timeliness, accuracy and completeness of files, and ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
· Hire, train, coach, discipline and exit team members.
· Provide training and guidance to employees related to use of internal Company systems, branch logistics and procedures.
· Ensure that Processing, Underwriting and Funding requirements, processes and standards are understood to prevent delays and other issues with loans.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A great work environment with a team that stays connected as you work from your home office.
- Competitive compensation with agressive bonus plan, excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
- Joining an outstanding team of Mortgage Management professionals in a high-producing Region with exceptional leadership.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With more than 60 years in business, this national direct lender is one of the most stable, successful, and highly regarded companies in the industry. They combine the reserves of a large company with the soul of a small company.
Beth Lieberman | Recruiting Solutions | |