Shea Labagh Dobberstein is seeking a Marketing and Sales Support Associate to assist the firm's Principals in their business development (sales) activities with prospects. The Associate will work with the firm's leadership team to identify, target, craft and send communications to prospects, and engage in other business development support activities that do not include cold-calling. The position is ideal for a bright, organized and outreach-minded individual driven to get results.
This position will be on-site at our San Francisco office and may be structured as a part-time role for the right candidate.
- Identify and monitor sources of new business opportunities (prospects or referral sources), work closely with Partners to track and follow up.
- Communicate with existing clients and prospects.
- Coordinate marketing events.
- Maintain Salesforce database (including data entry) of the firm's clients, prospects and other relationships.
- Prepare proposal/pitch documents for specific engagement opportunities.
- Assist Marketing Manager in the development and distribution of marketing collateral (printed, web, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the firm's Principal of Business Development.
Candidate Must Have
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport with our professionals
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Demonstrated working experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM tools
- Two years professional environment work experience
- At least two years of experience in a relevant marketing and sales support function.
- Accounting, professional service and/or financial industry experience.
About Our Firm
- Established (75 years) public accounting firm with highly regarded reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
- 4.0+ overall rating on Glassdoor
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD), one of the longest-standing and most respected independent accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services. Exceptional service is a top priority, as clients across the nation rely on the firm's professionals to be their advisor.
SLD has been named by INSIDE Public Accounting as a "Best of the Best" and "Top 200" Firm in the U.S., and employees recognize the firm as a top place to work (consistently rated over 4.0 on Glassdoor). Employees work with a smart and dedicated team of professionals within the stability of a 75-year-old firm.
SLD has offices in San Francisco, San Mateo and Walnut Creek with convenient access to public transportation. Apply today to become a part of our growing team!
~~~SLD is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, handicap, disability or veteran status. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.