You will join our Maintenance Department.
You will have some or most of the following:
- 4+ years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Have good to excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Is a hands on fix it kind of person who is always working on something.
- Is a fast learner.
- Could have recent mechanic experience from the Army, Navy, Airforce.
- Must have good communication, reading, and writing skills in English.
If you believe you are this type then we encourage you to apply. You will work on boilers, water treatment systems, 480V, 208V, 120V electrical, control circuits, fire systems, and many types of production equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with Quality and Accuracy a plus.
- Work overtime when needed.
- Have own tools.
- Able to post a passing grade on an IQ test.
- Ideal candidate would be described as self motivated and always working on something type of personality.
- Applicants must pass initial drug screening before hiring.
Please reply with resume.
Thank You.Job Requirements:
- Help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Perform repairs on field equipment repairs
- Providing high quality repair service on equipment
- Perform repair and maintenance tasks
- Recognize equipment that need repair
- Obtain repair and maintenance instructions
- Perform minor or routine maintenance or repair
- Replace or repair worn parts
- Locate and repair defective parts
- Maintain and order repair parts
- Diagnose and repair all refrigeration equipment
- Provide electrical service and/or repair to customer units
- Perform building repair and maintenance activities
- Dismantle equipment/machines and make proper repair
- Discuss repair, maintenance and applications of equipment
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs
- Handle routine repair and maintenance of plumbing and electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and repair all capital equipment
- Disassemble fire protection equipment to repair and maintain systems, and replace or repair defective parts