Morson International is looking to fill multiple Machine Operator roles for our client in Santa Ana, CA. The ideal candidate will have some shop or manufacturing experience and be willing to learn to skills!
We have one opening for 1st shift M-F from 6:15 AM - 02:45 PM
We will also need someone to train on first shift for a month and then switch to second shift.
**There will be some OT and weekends available to work
These positions will start out as a 3-6 month contract.
Must be able to pass a drug screen!
- 401(k) match at 3% and fully vested from start day
- LTD/STD/ADD life insurance coverage (paid by Morson)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plan available
- Health Saving Account available with HPHP plan
- Take down machine and perform machine maintenance
- Keep machine area and machines
- Maintain machine adjustments as necessary to keep machine
- Start machine and observe operation to detect machine malfunction
- Fill machine hoppers for multiple machines
- Perform tasks to set up machine and materials for machine operation
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Remove finished product from machine
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Start machine and observe machine operation to reposition work piece
- Tend machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Load raw material into machine
- Operate machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Operate equipment and machine tools
- Resolve quality and machine operation problems
- Move from machine to machine; maintaining production to meet schedules
- Clean machine and machined parts
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C' operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Perform regular machine maintenance duties