Health and Personal Care product manufacturing company needs a machine production operator to tend machinery by setting up and running machines that manufactures Shampoos, conditioner, sunscreen and body wash. Machine Operator position is performance to hire.
The machine production operator duties are:
- Follow production requirements by reading the production schedule.
- Prepare and measure the basic raw materials that are needed to produce goods and finished products.
- Weigh materials and products, record weight and other relevant data on tags or labels.
- Follow production schedule considering all requirements, times, and needs. This schedule outlines what individual commodities must be produced in each time and encapsulates various concerns like production, inventory, etc.
- Check the quality of basic materials used to produce semi-finished and finished goods by assessing some of its characteristics and, if needed, select samples to be analyzed.
Hours: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Pay: $20 can vary on experienceJob Requirements:
- Manufacturing, Machine Operator and Production experience.
- Cosmetic or beauty industry is a plus
1 - 2 years