Everest Recruiting is looking for candidates to fill machine operator, openings at one of the country's leading plastic manufacturers located in the San Marcos area. This person must demonstrate behavior that is consistent with the company's values of Customer Satisfaction, Innovation, Family, and Social Responsibility.
Please read through the job description and if you feel you have the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume asap to be considered for the job,
Essential Job Functions/Tasks Required
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Conducts water testing on irrigation products.
All of the positions listed above require the following:
Specific vision abilities required by these jobs include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Qualifications & Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Everest is an EOE